Georgia is sovereign state of Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, It is bounded to the west by the Bank Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi.
MBBS in Georgia:
MBBS in Georgia is a new upcoming destination for Indian students. MBBS in Georgia fees is very affordable for international students. Medical universities in Georgia, Europe are quite renowned. Tbilisi European University is advised for Indian students.
Why study MBBS in Georgia?
- There is no entrance test or any admission test in Georgia medical colleges.
- The admission to the top Medical College of Georgia is quite easy.
- The teaching language for MBBS programs in Georgia in English.
- The MBBS in Georgia is a cheaper option.
- Indian students are eligible to appear for licensing exams such as MCI screening test.
- Georgia offers moderately cold weather conditions in comparison to Russia.