Ukraine is a beautiful country located in Eastern Europe. It shares its borders with Russia, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Moldova. Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe and is ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in the field of medicine. Ukraine has a number of top government medical universities offering MBBS, Md and other degrees in medicine to the students across the globe. The universities are accredited by WHO and UNESCO.
MBBS in Ukraine:
Ukraine is your one of the best options if you are looking for your next step for MBBS education in European Medical universities. Ukraine comprises many world class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS and other medical degrees at a very affordable cost. The duration of MBBS course is six years. The students don’t require to sit any entrance test for admission. They also don’t need to take TOFEL or IELTS exam. Students having two or more years of academic session gap after 12th exam can get admission in the universities in Ukraine.
Why study MBBS in Ukraine?
Ukrainian Universities are of high educational standard. The Government is very keen on the improvement of medical education in the country. Here listed below are some of the factors that are considered to be the advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine :
- Quality Education.
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, European Council).
- Cost effective.
- European Life Standard.
- Worldwide Acceptance of Method of Teaching.
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
- International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel inside the country.
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, Canada, UK, and Europe.
- Security is very high and crime is low.
- All the universities have their own hostels which provide students with a high level of security.
- Good nutritious food served in hostels.
|S No||UNIVERSITY Details||Tuition Fee USD/RS||Hostel Fee/year||1st year charges||Total Charges|
|01||Kharkiv National Medical University||$4800 / Rs.355200||$1000/ Rs.74000||$8700/ Rs.643800||$37700 / Rs.27,89,500 (6 YRS)|
|02||V.N.Karazin kharkiv National University||$4500 / Rs.333000||$1000 / Rs.74000||$8300 / Rs.614200||$35800 / Rs.2649200 (6 YRS)|
|03||Zaprozhye State Medical University||$4500 / Rs.333000||$1000 / Rs.74000||$7800 / Rs.575200||$35300 / Rs.26,12,200 (6 YRS)|
|04||LVIV National Medical University||$4900 / Rs.367500||$800 / Rs.59200||$8700 / Rs.643800||$37200 / Rs.27,52,800 (6YRS)|